Cybercrime, Investigation and Enforcement B.S.
The worlds of sleuthing and technology combine in this program to train students in the high-demand field of cybercrime. Bring your curiosity to courses in network security, forensic investigation and ethical hacking. If white hat work is where your passion lies, this new and exciting major is the program for you.
credits required for the Cybercrime, Investigation and Enforcement major
of students who apply to WOU are selected for admission
student clubs and organizations are waiting to welcome you in
of students are assigned multiple advisers devoted to guiding them through their four years at WOU
Sample four-year degree plan
- Gain knowledge and skills necessary to detect, investigate and enforce cybercrimes
- Understand the issues, theories, ethics, policies, practices, and barriers to controlling cybercrime
- Learn how traditional criminal justice theories, practices, and policies, and cybersecurity tools, techniques and technologies apply to the control of cybercrime
- Crime lab cybercrime specialist
- Security analyst
- Network safety specialist
- Penetration tester
- IT security engineer