Letters from our President, Rex Fuller:
- WOU Campus Safety officers do not regulate or enforce immigration laws.
- WOU will not participate in immigration enforcement activities unless required to do so by law.
- WOU is committed to a safe, inclusive community and respects the rights of each community member to civil discourse.
- WOU will not tolerate threats or acts of discrimination and will strive to sustain a safe, inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of the university community.
- Any and all requests for information regarding the immigration status of students or employees will not be provided unless required by law and reviewed by the vice president and general counsel.
WOU students tell their stories