Things are shaping up…

Well it’s almost time for all the residents to return – and that makes it a busy time for Residential Computing.

We really took on a lot this break. I was gone for 2 weeks, and left John and David with a nice long list. When I returned, I was happy to find the list mostly complete (which means they were not buried, nor bored). Today we moved some machines around – speaking of which – we just got some hand-me-down Dimension 4500‘s from Rick – who is a HECK of a nice guy 🙂

So we’ve been making Ghost images of our older 4100‘s and now our newer 4500’s. This will allow us to PDR quite a few older machines, and replace THE LAST OF THE DFI’s! Das Vedana DFI!

Anyway, we’ve gotten things to look a little better down here – not to mention run a little smoother. We are continuing to think of new ideas and get the lab to run ever more efficiently.

I’m really proud of my staff, and how hard they work. I hope everyone’s staff works as hard as mine – and gets as much done.

A little more from the 3 of us tomorrow, and we’ll be WELL prepared for the Return of the Residents (Part Deaux).