I’m back

Well I’m back. Yup. I’ve been gone since Dec 16th. I wasn’t in Hawaii (like I was in October), nor in New York City (like I was in May) – I was at home. I spent about half of that time sick – but not in bed. I spent the other half working (not for WOU much). However, I did find some time to play, relax and do a bit of reading.

I think it’s important and healthy to spend chuncks of time away from the office now and then. I’ve been very blessed to have been able to take some fabulous trips this last year (NYC, Atlanta, Hawaii). 2005 was definitely a year for traveling and 2006 has a real chance of being similar. I’ll be gone from Jan 25-29 in CA for a Computrition conference. There are some other large trips possible this year, but I’ll keep those under wraps for now.

Traveling isn’t so bad so long as you’ve got good gear, and are prepared. Not that I love to fly, but the more I travel (for business or pleasure) the more I enjoy ‘getting out’ and seeing new things. I’m excited for the time when I get to leave the country and ‘see the world’.

Anyway, I was planning on cleaning up a LOT of stuff today as I’ve been gone for more than 15 days. However, the load today was relatively lite. My 400 emails are now only about 10, and things are definitely stable enough for me to be gone tomorrow (wednesday is my traditional day off). Anyway that’s all for now – just saying hi.

HI