Everything must go!

Mail Services is moving! After going through everything in this office, I’m shocked at how much I’ve accrued in just the last 7 years…. so I need to get rid of some of it. Below is a list and vague description/commentary on what I am needing to clear out, so if you need some/any of it please contact me in Mail Services! All items are U-Haul and on a first come basis…. there are some HOT commodities so get ’em before they’re all gone! (I will be updating this site as I find things, so keep checking back!).

If it’s still on here, that means it’s still available. I will remove things as they are claimed.

Also, the pictures are in thumbnail size to save room; if you click on the picture it will show you a larger picture.

Both of these filing cabinets are up for grabs. They’re in excellent condition and seem like they were built out of the same materials that one might use in a fallout shelter. As my favorite superhero would say, they are “Nigh invulnerable!” I have a key for them, but only one. It works on both filing cabinets, I can’t find the duplicate. Sorry!

This is a wall hanging that I made a few years back for an activity that we were doing in the office. It has since become obsolete, but I purchased and made this myself, so it’s up for anyone who wants it; doesn’t need to be just for on campus use. You will need to remove it from the wall yourself though so bring your own drill!

I have a ton of envelopes and other packaging that I need to get rid of, both branded and blank. Most of what I need to offload is USPS and FedEx, so come by and have a look if you’re interested. Also up for grabs is my stylishly recyclable in-cabinet organizers. I’m fairly impressed that they’ve lasted as long as they have but I’m weirdly proud of them.

Lots of random goodies. Self inking stamps, storage and shelves! I have no idea if the staplers work, but since they’re from the turn of the century they probably still do.

About Amanda Bales 39 Articles
Mail Services Supervisor, former student worker. I have a BS in Psychology/Communications and a MS in Counseling. And I work in Mail.