Mail Service Routes for Spring/Summer ’24

Sunset over mountain with colorful cosmos fields

Due to the impending closure of Monmouth Avenue starting Spring Break and going until September, Mail Services has re-organized our delivery routine to maximize efficiency  while having restricted access to buildings. Please remember during this time:

• All morning mail will be collected from and delivered to mailboxes between 9:00am and 11:00am but individual department delivery times might vary from day to day and we cannot guarantee exact delivery and/or pickup times.
    lalaolalalalalalalal
  • If this system does not work for you at any time, please contact me to work out an alternative arrangement; I will do my best to address the issues at hand.
    lalaolalalalalalalal
  • Afternoon deliveries will essentially remain the same, but with access to buildings being potentially restricted, delays should be expected.
    lalaolalalalalalalal
  • The road closure will add time to our normal deliveries, so please communicate any changes in schedules with us. It can be very discouraging to lug heavy packages to a department only to discover after the fact that the door is locked and no one is in.
    lalaolalalalalalalal
  • We’re sincerely doing our best to accommodate you. Please address any complaints or concerns directly to me and not to my student employees.

The schedule pictured here shows the order in which the mail will be delivered each morning ——–>

About Amanda Bales 39 Articles
Mail Services Supervisor, former student worker. I have a BS in Psychology/Communications and a MS in Counseling. And I work in Mail.