June, eh?

How time flies…

We are rapidly approaching yet another commencement. It has been just over a year since I moved up to ITC. It has been a good, though busy, year. Not that I wasn’t busy before – but it is a new kind of busy. I have learned soooo much. During these last 15 months I have had the chance to develop skills and receive training in many new areas. I really like to learn.

The Mac Mini cluster project is not making much progress but that will change come July (when life gets much calmer I hope). I recently acquired bright pink network cables for them all 🙂
I have piles of other equipment lying around as well, but the mini project is what I’m most excited about.

I really want to spend a lot of time this summer in my yard getting it finished up. We’ve lived there for 5+ years and it is time to finalize all the projects we started.

I’m taking an AI for games class this term. Not so much business-type-reading and lots more doing. I’m a do-er. Anyway it’s fun and my final project is coming along. It’s due next week.

I still have a lot to learn but after June thing should change pace and we should be able to buckle down and get stuff done. I’m looking forward to it!