Productivity +

Regardless and irregardless of a relatively lousy night’s sleep last night, today was pleasantly productive. I had a lot of little projects hanging over my head that needed to be cleaned up and finished, and today I finished them all. Yeah – like All of them. I’m just incredibly happy about it, and now I can focus even more on the online housing application merger. After talking through some details with Summer, I’m not quite as worried about the 7/1 deadline.

The online app requires the unified app, which will be up by 7/1.
Module 2 is the online housing app for paper WOU applicants. That’ll need to be up ASAP after 7/1.
Module 3 is the future residents info page, which will be up by 7/15.
Module 4 is the online preferences update page, which will be up probably in 2008.
Module 5 is the roommate match tool, which will be up …. later.
Module 6 is the presignups process where current resident recontract with WOU to live on campus next year. My guess is that we’ll rewrite this and go live April 2009.

So this ‘online housing application’, is no small deal. But now I’ll have some real time to work on it.

Tomorrow I’ll be in Portland for part of the day attending a Computrition conference/seminar. I hope it’s worth the pain in the …. sleep. (9am conference in portland = getting up at 6 am)