Activating your SendPro Account

After requesting access, you’ll receive an email from Amanda (balesa@wou.edu) with your user name. After you have your user name, visit this website to log in:

https://wouedu.sendproenterprise.com/Composer/Account/Login

This website is accessible off campus, but you will be unable to do an internet search to locate it. I suggest saving this link in your portal under “My Links” .

Once at the listed website, enter your assigned username and click “Forgot password?” This is the only way (currently) for you to set and reset your password. I will be unable to reset or see what your password is.

On the next screen, you’ll be able to reset your password by entering the email address you were registered with. Please use @wou.edu rather than the @mail.wou.edu . For example, I would enter

balesa@wou.edu  NOT balesa@mail.wou.edu

Enter in the appropriate email and click “REQUEST PASSWORD”. You will receive an email from “sendproenterprise@pb.com” – if it doesn’t immediately show up use the search bar at the top of your email to search for it entering in the given email address. Follow the instructions in that email to reset your password.

And that’s it! You’re all set up and ready to start learning how to use the new system.

About Amanda Bales 39 Articles
Mail Services Supervisor, former student worker. I have a BS in Psychology/Communications and a MS in Counseling. And I work in Mail.