Transfer Evaluation System (TES)
What is it?
From College Source TES is a powerful tool for researching transfer credit, tracking evaluations, and managing course equivalencies all in one system.
Why did Western Oregon University adopt TES?
- To research course descriptions all in one place
- To reduce time spent finding course descriptions via individual institutional catalogs
- To proactively explore equivalencies to generate matches (i.e., direct equivalencies)
- Provides the capability to match to user-defined generic courses (i.e., 1XX and 2XX) for courses that do not have direct equivalencies
- TES provides a workflow routing system to track the review of courses
- The ability to track responsiveness to transfer credit evaluation requests
- Proactively manage, maintain, and update course equivalencies