- Explore our programs to find one that is right for you.
- Please fill the Getting Started form and bring it with you on your one on one appointment with an advisor.
- Schedule an appointment with us by calling 503-838-8425 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Decide which term you want to go abroad and what program is right for you.
- Begin your WOU application and complete the Pr-Decision stage of the application.
- If your program is offered through a third party program provider, begin their application as soon as your WOU application shows “WOU approved.” WOU approval doesn’t constitute acceptance to the program. It simply means that WOU has approved you to move to the next stage of the application process.
- Make an appointment with the Office of Study Abroad & International Exchanges to discuss your coursework abroad and next steps.