We’re Glad You’re Here!
Western Oregon University is happy to have you on campus. As a WOU international student, you play an important role in the exchange of ideas and perspectives that contribute to everyone’s education and understanding of the world.
The Office of International Education and Development (OIED) is here to provide information to international students throughout their college career. Advisors are available to meet individually with students about immigration and visa matters, cultural adjustment, financial issues, health insurance, academic concerns, and personal matters. When appropriate, staff will refer you or your family member to other university departments or community organizations for additional services.
To schedule an appointment with an international student advisor, please call our main office at (503) 838-8425.
|Ambre Plahn||Admissions, Insurance, Transfer credits|
| Jackie Bouvia
|Akaanchya Pradhan||Study abroad|
Please explore the website to learn more about following important topics:
- Immigration documents: I-20/DS-2019, US visa, I-94, and SEVIS
- The basics of maintaining status as an F-1/J-1 student
- International student insurance at WOU
- Academic warning and success for international students
- List of all forms for international students at WOU