Benefits Fair 2022
PEBB Benefits – Medical
- Kaiser Virtual Open Enrollment
- On-Demand Recorded Presentation (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Confidential 1:1 virtual office hour appointments for staff who want to ask benefit questions with an engagement specialist
- Open Enrollment Materials – Online and downloadable by anyone
- Register for Live Webinar on 10/07 hosted by Kaiser Permanente Account Management Team to present on benefits and allow for Q&A
- University Raffle Prize drawing (not included on flyer) must register via my.kp.org/pebb
Employees may access and view the above information 24/7 via my.kp.org/pebb.
- October 7, 2021 at 4-4:30 pm
- Register here
PEBB Benefits – Dental
- Enrollment Guide
- Enrollment Flyer
- Benefit Summary
- Enrollment Flyer Spanish
- Benefit Summary Spanish
- Office and Specialty List
- Live Webinars: Topic – OR PEBB – 2022 OE Public Universities
- Monday, October 11th at 3 – 3:30 PM: Register here
- Thursday, October 14th at 9 – 9:30 AM: Register here
PEBB Benefits – Vision
PEBB Benefits – Optional Benefits
- Landing Page
- Decision Support Tool
- Webinar Registration Links
- Thursday, 10/7 at 11am Register Here
- Friday, 10/15 at 11am Register Here
- Enrollment Presentation Slides
- Video: Your Benefits Explained
- Main ASI Flex Page
- Interested employees can attend the zoom webinar to ask specific questions of ASI representatives:
- Join Zoom Meeting
- Meeting ID: 895 6045 2889
- Passcode: 905974
- One tap mobile
- +19292056099,,89560452889#,,,,*905974# US (New York)
- Getting Started
- Schedule a consultation
- Attend a virtual workshop
- Get Started and Save for the Future You – October 6, 2021 at 11am
- Maximize Social Security in Your Retirement Strategy – October 11, 2021 at 11am
- Make the Most of Your Retirement Savings – October 12, 2021 at 1pm
- List of webinars and registration links
- Ask Fidelity Help Desk
- 8am and 12pm
- October 4-15, 2021
- Directions: register at www.Fidelity.com/Schedule
- Clicking on “Attend a Learning Event” >> Employer: “Oregon Public Universities” >> Type of Event: “Virtual Event” and the list of all presentations with descriptions, times and a registration buttons will pop up for them.
- Oregon Public Universities Retirement Plan
- OPRUP staff will be available throughout the Benefits Fair to answer your questions! Daily live sessions will be accessible by Internet or phone.
- A Zoom link will be posted during Benefits Fair Week at the OPURP Benefits Fair landing page
- Monday October 4 – 1-3 pm – zoom link posted 10/4/21
- Tuesday October 5 – 8- 10 am – zoom link posted 10/5/21
- Wednesday October 6 – 2-4 pm – zoom link posted 10/6/21
- Friday October 8 – 1-3 pm – zoom link posted 10/8/21
Oregon Savings Growth & PERS
This year PERS, the Oregon Savings Growth Plan (OSGP), and PERS Health Insurance Program (PHIP) will provide educational and informational content to all PERS members statewide. They are working together (just like in 2020) in a live, virtual Expo. It will include live, interactive, and on-demand videos and presentations Registration is required at this link.
Dates: October 5th and 6th
Title: PERS Expo 2021: Your Gateway to a Secure Retirement
- Why OSGP is important when it comes to saving for retirement.
- What you need to do to make sure your health care needs are covered after retirement.
- How to prepare for the PERS retirement process.
Expo 2021 will include live and interactive sessions on Oct. 5 and 6. However, many resources will remain available online for several months for PERS members who were unable to attend. OSGP videos, webinars and other information will be available on growyourtomorrow.com.
Introduction to the Oregon Savings Growth Plan
- Wednesday, Oct 13th 1:30pm – 3:00pm
- Thursday, Oct. 14th 10:30am – 12:00pm
- Register to attend: https://oregonpublicuniversities-osgp.timetap.com/
- On the day BEFORE, OSGP sends the Zoom link to everyone. Each class is limited to 100 attendees.
- More information here
All About OPSRP
- Date: October 7, 2021, from 3 pm to 5 pm
- Register here for this workshop.
- Description: Hired after 8/28/2003 at any stage of career (hired after August 28, 2003): This presentation is ideal for members at any stage of their careers who began their PERS-covered career after August 28, 2003. Topics include membership and vesting requirements, information regarding Online Member Services and estimates, retirement eligibility, detailed information about the Individual Account Program (IAP), and member resources.
Introduction to PERS – Tier One and Tier Two more than 3 years of retirement
- Date: October 12, 2021, from 3 pm to 5 pm
- Register here for this workshop.
- Description: This presentation is ideal for Tier One/Tier Two members with more than three years to PERS retirement. Topics include a look at available resources, information about Online Member Services estimates, a review of retirement timelines, an explanation of working after retirement rules, detailed information regarding the Individual Account Program (IAP), and other information you may find useful as you move toward retirement.
PERS Expo 2021: Your Gateway to a Secure Retirement
- October 5th and 6th
- Register here
- New this year, the PERS Expo will include live, interactive, and on-demand videos and presentations.
- TIAA Virtual Benefits Fair Page
- Tomorrow in Focus – October 04, 2021 at 11am
- Inside Money – October 06, 2021 at 2pm
- Money at Work 1 – October 08, 2021 at 12pm
- She’s Got It: A woman’s guide to saving and investing – October 13, 2021 at 1pm
- Optimizing Your Retirement – October 15, 2021 at 2pm
- View the full list & register here
TIAA - SAVI
- SAVI Main Page
- Webinars: register here
- October 13, 2021 at 11am
- October 27, 2021 at 9am