The End of the Year
END OF YEAR CHECK-OUT PROCEDURES:
WITH THE END OF THE 2019-2020 ACADEMIC YEAR, THE ARBOR PARK COMPLEX WILL CLOSE AT 4:30 PM, FRIDAY, JUNE 13, 2020. VALSETZ DINING HALL WILL CLOSE AFTER LUNCH ON FRIDAY, JUNE 12.
NOTE: Our apologies – There will be no extra room for you to stay late so . . .
Students should plan to check out of their rooms within 24 hours of their last final or by 4:30 pm, Saturday, June 13. WHICHEVER COMES FIRST.
Students living in the Arbor Park Apartments MUST complete their check-out and be moved out by 4:30 pm on Saturday, June 13.
SIGN-UP TO CHECKOUT AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE YOU PLAN TO LEAVE!
- ALL CHECK-OUTS WILL BE EXPRESS CHECKOUTS
- USE THE CHECK OUT THE KEY BELOW TO SEE HOW TO SIGN UP FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT TO CHECK-OUT.
- YOU SHOULD SIGN UP TO CHECK-OUT AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE YOU PLAN TO LEAVE!
- DEADLINE FOR ALL CHECK-OUTS IS 4:30 PM, SATURDAY JUNE 13.
- NOTE: SUMMER STAYOVERS – REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU ARE LIVING NOW – YOU SHOULD SIGN UP FOR A CHECKOUT TIME. SEE YOUR RA/AD IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!
WHAT IS AN EXPRESS CHECK-OUT? It starts with an RA or AD
Do you have ReWOUsable Tokens? Leave them in your Express Check-out envelope!
ALSO – Please consider donating your Non-perishable food to the Food Pantry – Receptacles are located in your halls.
– Thank You!
- NEED BOXES? Check the Valsetz loading dock area! Boxes will be available the first week of June – first come first served.
- If you find that you need to stay over past Saturday, for any reason, START BY CONTACTING UNIVERSITY HOUSING AND FILLING OUT A PETITION.
HAVE MEAL PLAN MONEY LEFT OVER?
- If you will be attending WOU next year & have renewed your housing, and you have a MINIMUM BALANCE OF $20 – those un-used dollars will roll into your chosen meal plan for next year. Didn’t choose a meal plan? Your balance as a renewal student will auto roll into a Wolf Bonus Account.
- Did NOT renew your housing, but attending WOU next year AND you have a MINIMUM $20 Balance? You can make a request to roll your unused dollars to a Wolf Bonus Account. Contact Campus Dining.
good luck on your finals!
QUESTIONS? – CONTACT UNIVERSITY HOUSING.