“Dedicated to our customers’ satisfaction“
WELCOME TO THE RETAIL SIDE OF DINING AT WESTERN OREGON UNIVERSITY
Wherever you are headed on campus – the dining establishments located here are convenient and on your way!
We hope that you find this site helpful and that you take a moment to stop during your busy day to eat well!
Save Time and Money – APPLY for a Wolf Bonus Account TODAY!
The Wolf Bonus Account is a debit account that is good at all dining locations on campus and is
BETTER THAN CASH! (You get a 5% discount on each purchase!)
Ready to open a Wolf Bonus Account?
Head to the Campus Dining Office. Located in the South Sister Annex, lower floor of the Valsetz Dining Hall. Campus Dining is open 8 am – 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
Stop by the University Housing Office. Located on the ground floor of Ackerman Hall, University Housing is open 8 am – 4 pm, Monday through Friday as well.
Want to add money to your Wolf Bonus Account or to your Meal Plan?
You can do that at any Campus Dining location on campus – $20 minimum, and you can add money on the portal up to $100 per term. Check, Debit/Credit cards or exact cash are all accepted.
NOTE: No food dollar additions are accepted during Winter Break
THE WOLF GRILL:
- Like all Campus Dining restaurants, the Wolf Grill uses only trans-fat-free rice oil when frying. Use your Re-WOU-sable containers here and at all Campus Dining locations! Looking for a hot breakfast? The Grill will get you started off right with a variety of Breakfast Sandwiches and Grilled Quesadillas. Look here for chicken wings or tenders, Grilled Paninis, and a variety of burgers – all served on locally baked vegan buns. Speaking of VEGAN – The Grill has several options to offer – Use the link below to see the menu!
Fountain drinks, fries, bottled juices, and water round out the menu at the Wolf Grill.
- LOOKING FOR GLUTEN FREE? Look for this symbol: The Gluten-Free-Friendly symbol means that either the item is inherently, a gluten-free food, or can be altered to be gluten-free. NOTE: While every effort is made to keep your food gluten-free, our facility is not set up as an entirely gluten-free facility and we cannot guarantee that your food has not come in contact with gluten within the kitchen/prep area.
Specifically at The Grill – Look for Beyond Burgers – a GFF/Vegan burger made with pea protein, and ask for GFF Buns.
- Located along with the Wolf Grill in The Summit of the Werner University Center, the Western Deli has an incredible array of dining choices – including gluten-free and vegetarian options to select from. Create a burrito, bowl or salad from fresh ingredients. Savor an oven-fired Artisan Flatbread, or try a hearty melted submarine sandwich. Add a cup of soup or take a trip through the salad bar. Chips and/or fresh fruit, fountain and bottled drinks or water finish off your meal nicely.
The Summit offers a spacious area to meet friends for lunch or call ahead and pick up your order to go. Use the link below to see what The Deli has to offer.
- LOOKING FOR GLUTEN FREE at The DELI? Look for this symbol: The Gluten-Free-Friendly symbol means that either the item is inherently, a gluten-free food, or can be altered to be gluten-free. NOTE: While every effort is made to keep your food gluten-free, our facility is not set up as an entirely gluten-free facility and we cannot guarantee that your food has not come in contact with gluten within the kitchen/prep area.
Specifically at The Western Deli – Choose to build your own Fresh BOWL or BURRITO – All the options here are GFF! (Make sure to ask for a GFF tortilla for the Burrito). GFF Buns are available for the Oven-Fired Grinder Subs – just ask!
FOOD IS FINE, BUT WHAT I REALLY NEED IS COFFEE . . .
HELPFUL DINING LINKS
- WUC RESTAURANT MAP
- WOU FOOD POLICY
- WOU ALCOHOL POLICY
- WOU CATERING
- WOU CATERING WAIVER FORM
- GLUTEN-FREE FRIENDLY OPTIONS
- WOLF BONUS ACCOUNT APPLICATION
- CAMPUS DINING EMPLOYMENT
- WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!