Spring Term Move-In
SPRING TERM MOVE-IN DAY: SUNDAY, MARCH 29th – NOON
Spring Term will officially begin with the opening of the Residence Halls at Noon, on Sunday, March 29th.
RETURNING RESIDENTS: WELCOME BACK!
We hope that your Spring Break was FANTASTIC! You will have access to your rooms and apartments starting at Noon.
Have a GREAT Spring Term!
NEW INCOMING STUDENTS: WELCOME!
Housing Staff will be on hand to welcome new and returning students starting at Noon on Sunday. Check-in is scheduled from Noon to 3:00 pm* see below for check-in locations.
*Students unable to arrive on campus before 10 pm, on Sunday should report to the University Housing Office on Monday (located on the ground floor of Ackerman Hall (D-4 on the Campus Map).
The University Housing office is open Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm.
WELCOME one and All!
- HERITAGE HALL – Report to the Heritage Hall lobby, located at E3 on the Campus Map. Need some help? Contact the staff member on duty: 503-932-3415
- ACKERMAN HALL – Report to the Ackerman Hall Lobby, located at D4 on the Campus Map. Need some help? Contact the staff member on duty: 503-932-9461
- ARBOR PARK (Cedar, Noble and Spruce Halls) – Report to Sequoia Commons, located at D2 on the Campus Map. Need some help? Contact the staff member on duty: 503-932-3417
- LANDERS & BARNUM HALLS – Report to the upper lounge in Landers Hall, located at D3 on the Campus Map. Need some help? Contact the staff member on duty: 503-932-3416
For your convenience, the Residential Service Center (located on the lower floor, North side of Valsetz Dining Hall – D3 on the Campus Map) will be open until 10 pm and staff can assist you there.
NOTE: Any returning students who chooses to check-out of their residence hall room on or after Sunday, March 29th will be charged for the first 10 days of the term.
Contact Public Safety: 503-838-8481
QUESTIONS? Contact University Housing
ALL STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE for knowing the information accessed on our Printed Documents page.
You will find the following and more:
- The Guide to Residential Living
- The Code of Student Responsibility
- Fire and Life Safety Information
- University Security – Fire & Life Safety Report