New Student Week Stay Over
Join in on the Fun and Experience New Student Week – STAYOVER!
NEW STUDENT WEEK is an amazing, fun and informative week on campus at Western Oregon University.
Take advantage of this special opportunity and join our NEW STUDENT WEEK STAY OVER program and savor
the flavor of this unique week on campus.
Take a look below to see what you might encounter during your New Student Week Stayover, then hit the red “Sign Up”
button below to sign up! DEADLINE: 11:59 pm, August 31st.
Space is Limited – SIGN UP TODAY!
HERE IS WHAT YOU GET AS A PARTICIPANT
- You will have the opportunity to check into the residence halls with everyone else during Move In Week.
It really is a Fun day – you will be glad that you got to participate!
- You will be experiencing the convenience and essence of living on campus, and
meeting new friends along with everyone else. All of which will make it
easier for you to participate in New Student Week programs and events.
- You will be eating in the Valsetz Dining Hall with your friends. The food is, by the way – AMAZING!
- DEADLINE to sign up? 11:59 PM, August 31, 2019
- THE COST for this incredible week of your life? $250. Includes your 7 night stay in our residence halls
(linens included) and a $50 dining card. Oh, see the NSW Stayover Sign Up Form (link below) for details,
but if you find that you enjoy your stay so much that you want to stay and live on campus for the
coming year, part of your NSW Stayover fee will be applied to your academic year housing costs. AWESOME!
Still have questions?
- Ready to sign up? PERFECT!
To access the sign up form, click below.