Housing Selection for Incoming Residents
IT IS EXCITING!
IT IS ALL ONLINE AND . . .
IT IS SO EASY!
NEW RESIDENTS – STARTING SPRING 2020 YOU GET TO CHOOSE YOUR ROOM AND YOUR ROOMMATE!
For Fall, 2020 – any new incoming student whose completed housing reservation (and reservation fee) is received by late July* will be
eligible to have the option of CHOOSING THE ROOM/ROOMMATE OF THEIR CHOICE online!
*Reservation requests received after 5:00 pm, July 22 will be placed by housing staff.
We will send out an email to all applicants in Spring of 2020 (tentatively set for Mid-May) with a link to the Housing Selection process.
You will then access the system and . . .
- If you have a roommate choice – confirm your choice(s). Remember roommates need to be confirmed. Roommates that are not confirmed, will NOT be pulled into
the system and will not get a room assigned to them. You can confirm your roommate choice(s) 3 ways:
1. Via our Roommate Matching software (we email appropriate links weekly as we receive new reservations.
2. List one another on your submitted Reservation Form.
3. Email the University Housing team with your chosen roommate(s). All roommates will need to submit their written (emailed) request to room with one another.
- Start checking your Housing Overview page in Mid/Late May. Your selection start time and date will be posted. ALSO remember to check to see that your roommates have been confirmed… When your selection start date/time rolls around GO CHOOSE from available spaces!
At your start date/time: LOG back ONTO your HOUSING OVERVIEW, Access the system – Look for “Room Selection” at the top of the page.
- Choose from the spaces available and pull in your confirmed roommates!
GOT QUESTIONS? We’ve got answers! Housing Selection FAQ’s
IT’S AS SIMPLE AS THAT!