Housing and Dining
The University Housing & Campus Dining Mission statement
The Office of University Housing and Campus Dining is dedicated to excellence by fostering a healthy, supportive, and sustainable community living-learning experience through encouraging and educating our students and staff to: adapt to an evolving society; grow personally and academically; make decisions ethically and intentionally; and recognize their impact as inclusive and responsible global citizens.
For more details on how University Housing supports this mission by emphasizing core values, see our Missions and Goals webpage.
PARENTS and FAMILY MEMBERS!
Catch a glimpse of Life on Campus – visit our Living on Campus webpage and see what Western Oregon University has to offer your student.
Hopefully, the links on this page will provide you with the information and resources you will need to help you as you mentor your student through the academic year and into their future! If you are still unable to find what you need, see our Housing Basics webpage, or please feel free to contact University Housing & Campus Dining with your request.
CURRENT INFORMATION FOR THE FAMILY, PARENTS and FRIENDS OF RESIDENTIAL STUDENTS
University Housing has implemented a housing selection program that is currently being offered to our new incoming residents for the
coming academic year.
HERE IS WHAT HAS HAPPENED SO FAR:
- Students were sent links and information about RoomSync the electronic forum that students can use to find and match with roommate(s) for the coming year.
- Any student who applies to live on campus prior to 5 pm, July 24 will have access and the opportunity to select the space of their choice and request the
roommate of their choice. (Roommate requests must be mutual).
- The selection process was opened in mid May and will continue now 24-7 through 5:00 pm, July 31. Students can access the selection process on their
Housing Overview page.
HERE IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN:
- JULY 24: Housing applications must be submitted by this date to be eligible to select a space/roommate online.
- JULY 31: Online housing selection for new, incoming students will end. The window for requested changes to current assignments closes.
See links below for more detailed information
WANT MORE INFO? Remember, talk to your students, help them make the best decision for their education!
Still have questions? No Problem!
Feel free to contact University Housing if you have any questions regarding your student’s housing.
Please Note: Use the link below for making payments for things like tuition, books, late fees, etc.
TO PAY FOR MEAL PLAN ADDITIONS OR THE HOUSING APPLICATION FEE, CALL UNIVERSITY HOUSING AT 503-838-8311!! To ensure proper crediting of these payments to your student’s account, these payments MUST ONLY be taken by phone. Thank You!
MAKING PAYMENTS ON STUDENT ACCOUNTS (Visa, Master Card, Discover or e-Check ONLY)
PLANNING A VISIT TO CAMPUS?
If you are planning a visit to campus and are looking for accommodations within the community, use the links below to make your stay a pleasant and hassle-free visit.