Fall Term Move-In
FALL TERM MOVE-IN WEEK: MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2020
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM through Friday, September 25
Fall Term officially starts with the opening of the residence halls, and residential move-in, tentatively scheduled to start at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, September 21 will run by appointment throughout the week.
We are excited to welcome you to our beautiful campus this fall for the beginning of a fabulous academic year!
PLAN TO CHECK INTO THE HALL WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED TO.
FOR EXACT LOCATIONS USE THE LINK BELOW TO ACCESS THE MOVE-IN DAY MAP:
- If you choose to not select your living space for next year – you will be directed to look online to see what hall you will be living in as well as who your roommate will be. Any other changes made to placement information throughout the summer will show up here as well.
- Electronic CONTRACTS and an Emergency Information-Authorization Form for you to read and electronically submit will be routed in late July. NOTE: BOTH of these items MUST be completed PRIOR to Move-In Day!
- DEADLINE: TBD (Prior to Move-In Day). Submit your signed contract and emergency information-authorization form upon receipt to hold your housing reservation.
- Contracts NOT received by Move-In Day may be subject to cancellation of housing reservation.
GET READY. SET? GO!
NOTE: THERE WILL BE MICRO-FRIDGES PLACED IN ALL ROOMS BUT ARBOR PARK! (The Arbor Park Apartments have a full-sized refrigerator-freezers in each kitchen).
PLEASE do NOT bring a microwave/refrigerator with you to campus!
- Micro-Fridge: 3-4 Person Suites, Barnum Hall
- Micro-Fridge: Single and Double Residential Rooms (Ackerman, Heritage and Landers Halls)
The summer will FLY by – so, get organized and get packed ahead of time!
In addition, get your computer “campus ready”. Access the links below to gather up everything you need and get your computer in shape for use on campus.
At the time of your appointment, to check into your room or apartment, report as follows: (Current check in locations are marked with a yellow star on the campus map).
- Ackerman – Report to Ackerman Hall
- Heritage – Report to Heritage Hall
- Landers and Barnum – Report to Landers Hall
- Arbor Park – Report to Sequoia Commons
We will take it from there!
Plans Change? Arriving Late? Contact University Housing asap!
NEW STUDENT WEEK
New Student Week at Western Oregon University has traditionally been filled with fun, informative and interactive events – ALL designed to orient you to life on campus.
In an effort to keep students as safe as possible, this event, will now be online! You can still find the same great content like: How to study smarter (not harder), finding your way around campus, trying new things and discovering new resources!
- HERE IS THE LINK FOR NEW STUDENT WEEK DETAILS NOTE: NSW events for the coming 2020-2021 Academic year are under revision – this link is for NSW events from 2019-2020
- BE SURE TO ATTEND YOUR COMMUNITY MEETINGS THIS WEEK!
WANT TO SEE A COPY OF YOUR CONTRACT?
- 2019-2020 HOUSING CONTRACT – This document is under revision for the coming academic year. This link points to the 2019-2020 Housing Contract. Scroll down to Residential Contracts
- MINIMUM COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS
- MOVE IN DAY CHECKLIST – NOTE: Each room in Heritage, Landers, Barnum and Ackerman will have a Micro-Fridge (Compact refrigerator with a built-in microwave oven on top)! You can cross both Microwave and Refrigerator off your list of items to purchase/bring!
- ROOM SPECIFICATIONS – ALL HALLS
- RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX MAP / DIRECTIONS TO CAMPUS
- ARRIVING LATE? CONTACT HOUSING
- NEW STUDENT WEEK INFORMATION – NOTE: This document is currently under revision. Scroll down to see events that were scheduled for NSW 2019. Look for an updated link in late Summer.