Learning Outcomes and Rubrics
The rubrics linked below support each of the General Education Learning Outcomes. While each GELO is particularly well-aligned to these rubrics, there may also be alignment across the program to other rubrics.
- Intellectual foundations and breadth of exposure: Put into practice different and varied forms of knowledge, inquiry, and expression that frame academic and applied learning.
- Foundational Skills rubric (revised Spring 2020)
- Critical thinking: Demonstrate the ability to evaluate information and develop well-reasoned and evidence-based conclusions.
- Citizenship: Articulate the challenges, responsibilities, and privileges of belonging in a complex, diverse, interconnected world.
- Multidisciplinary learning: Integrate knowledge, perspectives, and strategies across disciplines to answer questions and solve problems.