- For questions regarding accessibility, call the Office of University Housing, (503) 838-8311 (V/TTY)
- To take care of medical or health needs, contact the Student Health Center (503) 838-8313 (V/TTY) (located behind Todd Hall on Church Street).
- The Counseling Center, (503) 838-8396 (V/TTY), offers individual and group counseling.
- “Ensuring YOUR college success” is the SEP motto. SEP assists students in overcoming academic, personal, financial, social, and cultural barriers to success in college by offering free support services (academic advising, financial aid and career advising, and free courses and seminars). To participate in the SEP, please call (503) 838-8550 (V/TTY).
- The Central Advising Office, (503) 838-8428, will help you understand academic requirements, policies, procedures and the registration process.
- Do you need help with writing papers, organizing notes, working through difficult math or science concepts? Call the Tutoring and Study Skills Center at (503) 838-8501. This is a free service available to all students.
- The Financial Aid Office, (503) 838-8475, offers help with financial aid applications, deadline information, and eligibility criteria.
- This office assists students in identifying, preparing for, and fulfilling career goals. Service Learning and Career Development Center can be reached at (503) 838-8432 (V/TTY).
- This is a service provided by the Humanities Division of The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. The mission of the Writing Center is to assist students in strengthening writing and research skills while completing individual writing assignments for classes. More information can be found at https://wou.edu/las/humanities/writingctr/