Home » Tuition and Aid » California Students


California Students

WOU Welcomes California Residents!

California students instantly qualify for reduced non-resident tuition through WOU’s participation in the Western Undergraduate Exchange.

If you are a transfer applicant, WOU gladly honors the IGETC, the California State University General Education pattern, or the Interstate Passport to satisfy our General Education Program requirements. For details, connect with your academic advisor at your community college or our Director of Transfer Pathways. WOU also maintains a number of Transfer Admission Guarantees (TAGs) with California community colleges.