Updates and News
In 2019-20 we are emphasizing the Quantitative Literacy Undergraduate Learning Outcome and the Core Content Knowledge Graduate Learning Outcome.
Need an Overview of what is happening with WOU Assessment in 2019-20?
Mike Baltzley presented a summary of 2019-20 Assessment on Assessment Day
His slides are here: WOU Assessment Day 2019-20 introduction
Need some help with a syllabus?
Academic Affairs has put together a comprehensive resource for syllabus planning:
2018-19 Assessment of Undergraduate Learning Outcomes:
- Integrative Learning Professional Learning Community
- Diversity and Global Learning Professional Learning Community
- Not sure if you teach a course aligned to one of these goals? Check here: COURSE GOALS
- Check the submission status for your courses here: ULO Assessment Submission Status
2018-19 Assessment of Graduate Learning Outcomes:
- Graduate Studies Professional Learning Community
- DQP learning outcomes refinement
Deadline for entering 2018-19 program assessment data
October 31, 2019
Get help with entering your data in Tk20 at one of our Open Houses:
- Thursday, October 3, 12pm-1pm, RWEC 109
- Wednesday, October 9, 2pm-3pm, ITC 001
- Tuesday, October 15, 2pm-3pm, RWEC 109
- Friday, October 25, 12pm-1pm, MNB 110
- Wednesday, October 30, 4pm-5pm, ITC 001